General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Can anyone recommend any affordable SD plan that consists of all Bengali GEC & Movies, Hindi GEC & Movies, Hindi News, Kids, Discovery, Animal Planet, Nat Geo Wild and Star Sports 1 channel?
yes
wb anand pack
225/m 598/3m 1346/6m
you will get all bengali ch,ss1bangla,ss2,ss3,sports first,star gold,star gold2,utv movies,rishtey cineplex,star utsav movies,star plus,star bharat,colors,star utsav,ngc,net geo wild,historytv18,cn,pogo,nick,discovery kids,sonic
+all fta ch

Last edited:
Also guys can any1 having some connect with airtel uplink team, plz tell them to make logo positioning uniform across chs like tata sky does. Currently logos r all over the place in diff chs and it looks so not good, they even shift logo little upwards to run scroll but later when scroll is removed logo is not reverted back to original place
Some members here were telling that operator logo is added by STB and not by the uplink team. When one member (I think Vadirocks) used old d2h STB, the old logo was placed on the channels.

yes
wb anand pack
225/m 598/3m 1346/6m
you will get all bengali ch,ss1bangla,ss2,ss3,star gold,star gold2,utv movies,rishtey cineplex,star utsav movies,star plus,star bharat,colors,ngc,net geo wild,cn,pogo,nick,discovery kids,sonic
+all fta ch
Not for me. As we prefer Zee's Bengali channel.

Not for me. As we prefer Zee's Bengali channel.
so

if you get 'wb value sports sd plus' pack in your id
you subscribe this
in this pack you will get all hindi(gec&movies),bengali(gec&movies)ss1bangla,ss2,ss3,sports first,eurosports,11 kids and 13 infotainment ch

Last edited:
so

if you get 'wb value sports lite' pack in your id
you subscribe this
in this pack you will get all hindi(gec&movies),bengali(gec&movies)ss1bangla,ss2,ss3,sports first,8 kids and 8 infoitment ch
These doesn't show up. Only Dabaang WB plan shows up. Anyhow thanks for help. Please let me know if any plan offers discounts on NCF.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock