General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Really Airtel???

It's been over 2hrs 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

A5PqATq.png

I bought new HD Connection online on Airtel website by paying 1504 after using discount code ADTV10. yet customer care say you need to pay 200 cash to installer. But why?? Please help me to solve this problem

I bought new HD Connection online on Airtel website by paying 1504 after using discount code ADTV10. yet customer care say you need to pay 200 cash to installer. But why?? Please help me to solve this problem
Now a days airtel started jocking with customers. Taking banefit of covid situation so batter to book through Amazon or flipkart. They were starting to take additional IDV charges on FTA channels now a days

Now a days airtel started jocking with customers. Taking banefit of covid situation so batter to book through Amazon or flipkart. They were starting to take additional IDV charges on FTA channels now a days
if cable required more than 10 meters u need to pay to technician

Friends, need little help. Want to activate a 3 month airtel customised pack which contains all english and hindi chs (except eng entertainment and eng movies though if some r included in pack as result of broadcaster bouquet composition). Please do share SMS code too for them, i m a ROI subscriber and any region specific pack available for activation would also do fine. Looking for a combination of chs required and price affordability. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock