General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

This is disgusting now..in every 5-6min I'm facing No signal Error. I have to switch off On STB , then it continue for 5-6min and then again showing no signal error.
Fed Up Now.

Right now I am getting signal. But most of the time signal coming and going randomly.

Why u want to replace? Contact local Airtel digital tv guy before placing order.

This is disgusting now..in every 5-6min I'm facing No signal Error. I have to switch off On STB , then it continue for 5-6min and then again showing no signal error.
Fed Up Now.
Call cc and arrange a technician visit asap the only way now left you unfortunately
Airtel k Ghora Ghah katiboloi kuwa😂

Translation: Ask them to cut Grass for Horses
They are not even fit for that telling as a Ex- Airtel Employee 🤦

Fed Up Now.

Must Be Issue With LNB Bro!

For Time Being If You Found Any Other Dish With LNB At Your Roof Terrace, Take That LNB And Check With Your Dish

This pack is not available on Airtel?
vZie9ff.jpg

IslFPL1.jpg

How much airtel sd setup box
Why Airtel choose SunDirect cheapest monthly price although ADTV will cost you 1300 their is no SD STB as of now all discontinued long ago.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock