General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Why bro?
I'm also thinking .. but I have UDP pack for one year plus 1400rs balance left
Pathetic service fed up .. no new Tamil channels addition these days and price also similar compare to TS with good signal why not bro ?? Here Adtv signal is pathetic bro

I'm also in UDP but going to expire in 20 days plus 150rs only in main account so time for switch I guess before rainy season starts here

Yeah Thalaiva pack is the big turning point for my decision on switch 🙂

Last edited:
Pathetic service fed up .. no new Tamil channels addition these days and price also similar compare to TS with good signal why not bro ?? Here Adtv signal is pathetic bro

I'm also in UDP but going to expire in 20 days plus 150rs only in main account so time for switch I guess before rainy season starts here

One thing you should note is that you won't get to record any shows offline unless you are on the DVR box.

Right bro.. Airtel used to give great offers before nto1 but now no offers & there's no difference in price compare to other service providers ☹️

Unable to add Cartoon Network HD either thru app or SMS.... Any way to activate it? App does not even have mention of this channel while message system says that ur account not eligible for this top up
Try calling these numbers bro
+919154052 + XXX (channel no) to add channel
+918604754 + XXX (channel no) to remove channel

Why udp 12m rs.1406 not available in maharasta? Cc asking for 1609rs. For marathi channels 200rs extra

Day before yesterday wrote to number of channels and their distribution partner in Indua through their website, mail, social media enquiring about when these channels will b available on airtel and requesting them to keep me posted incase there is some update related to it..... Hopefully these channels will b available soon on airtel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock