General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Not able to remove bouquet from last 4 hours due to server not reachable 🙄 coming to bouquets one other which was activated pre-nto time was still invisible so no idea how to deactivate it 🙄 dont know when airtel gonna look into these issues.
BU039Zt.jpg

thOEJHS.png

I think it's time for them to offer NCF discount based on other selected channels or packs price. i.e. more the amount exclusive of NCF, lower NCF should be applicable. They should start giving quantity discount. As with higher number of pay channels they get good revenue and this will also encourage people to add more channels. Not just Airtel, I think everyone should do this.

I think it's time for them to offer NCF discount based on other selected channels or packs price. i.e. more the amount exclusive of NCF, lower NCF should be applicable. They should start giving quantity discount. As with higher number of pay channels they get good revenue and this will also encourage people to add more channels. Not just Airtel, I think everyone should do this.

Don't expect discounts from gastel dth 😌😴 as a Telugu user I can say that they are giving worst packing. Sun direct giving basic plan with star sports channels in just 220, Tata play also oofering basic plan for 219 without sports which is still good when compared with Gastel dth. They should at least provide Tata play similer plans at reasonable prices without sports 😒

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock