General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Ajanthan_14 said:
If airtel add KTV HD, then sun network should give their copyright movies to airtel.
I think that is the deal.

That's why they delaying.
Lol. Then KTV HD is a dream forever... The copyright of Sun Network's movie collection will be out only when Sun group head goes to Jail...

thisisjagan said:
Lol. Then KTV HD is a dream forever... The copyright of Sun Network's movie collection will be out only when Sun group head goes to Jail...

This happened to vijay tv.
They gave all movies to airtel and airtel started the service Star vijay hitz.

Ajanthan_14 said:
This happened to vijay tv.
They gave all movies to airtel and airtel started the service Star vijay hitz.
Vijay Tv and Sun are not same. Now Airtel has movies from Raj, but we are missing 90% of Raj network channels. Vijay Tv is not Sun... Sun is totally different [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Ajanthan_14 said:
If airtel add KTV HD, then sun network should give their copyright movies to airtel.
I think that is the deal.

That's why they delaying.

If so K TV SD already available in Airtel that too might have the same terms and Conditions.

Sun Network gave up lots of Old Superhit movie rights to relatively newer Zee Tamil one example is Muthu.By which we can say Copyrights will come up with certain expiry and renewed or it will be given up.

Initially Sun TV group channels kept away from DTH platforms like TS itself so there is another angle to it.Sun Network is pure Business if Airtel has to Pay something to Sun for K TV HD that amount might be huge that's what delaying everything but by now after years of Launch that Price might be in Airtel's reach I believe.

Just an update

I just called CC to upgrade my pack to infinity pack and asked whether new channels added after my upgrade will be available to me, she said we don't have any information on that we can't assured on that.

Has Airtel changed the offer?

rahul1117kumar said:
Just an update

I just called CC to upgrade my pack to infinity pack and asked whether new channels added after my upgrade will be available to me, she said we don't have any information on that we can't assured on that.

Nope, the person who spoke to you is half boiled [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16]. We have confirmation from Nodal bro. Don't worry.

rahul1117kumar said:
Just an update

cud be :skd :dodgy

New Software Update for HEVC box..

Downloading now. The Software version for me was Sept 2016

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock