General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,205
I dont agree with you..
Airtel DTH never better then other DTH...
specially for south people.
Everyone have different opinion, different liking. No need to reply everyone post. Why you tell same thing daily many times all post. Please try to respect others decision also.
You dont like Airtel, you can feel free to express your reaction. But dont quote everyone post.

One of my cousin got 3 months subscription to his 199 pack in just 500 recharge.
Elaborate how? Was it some offer? Or are you factoring some cashback offers? Where did he recharge??

Share full details so that other can benefit as well.

got secondary connection installed for Airtel HD. I was told that I would be getting all channels as per my primary box free for 90 days. But unable to see 21 HD channels in secondary connection like star gold hd , star select hd etc.
On inquiring from nodal officer I am told that under free preview offer you are not able to view the same channels and when this free preview gets over after 90 days then you'll be able to watch the same.
I can't understand the logic here and doubt if nodal officer is correct.
Kindly help if someone know's about this airtel policy.

Elaborate how? Was it some offer? Or are you factoring some cashback offers? Where did he recharge??

Share full details so that other can benefit as well.
He received this via SMS in her RMN.

got secondary connection installed for Airtel HD. I was told that I would be getting all channels as per my primary box free for 90 days. But unable to see 21 HD channels in secondary connection like star gold hd , star select hd etc.
On inquiring from nodal officer I am told that under free preview offer you are not able to view the same channels and when this free preview gets over after 90 days then you'll be able to watch the same.
I can't understand the logic here and doubt if nodal officer is correct.
Kindly help if someone know's about this airtel policy.
Nodal Officer was correct bro these companies playa trick to grab customers. Don't know why they can't provide those T&C properly with offer. You should tweet may be you receive any good resolution in respect to your concern.

Back
Top Bottom