General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,764
  • Views Views: Views 4,013,938
Bro please check and tell me, i.got this one in STB box, now I understand they cheated me,

This adapter would work fine on SD and HD boxes but PVR requires min 2.5 A output adapters. Just to b sure check Ampere input of ur box, if below 2 A then this adapter is compatible

This adapter would work fine on SD and HD boxes but PVR requires min 2.5 A output adapters. Just to b sure check Ampere input of ur box, if below 2 A then this adapter is compatible
His one is 2.0 A adapter

Now I understand, my adaptor is not original, technician cheated me, I upgrade from SD to HD in 2018 that time this adoptor from this new box,

Now I understand, my adaptor is not original, technician cheated me, I upgrade from SD to HD in 2018 that time this adoptor from this new box,

There is no cheating bro. Adpator not part of HD STB box, clearly written on it. Engineer gave u separate adaptor which infact has higher output than the one mentioned on carton of box. Adaptors do develop faults due to voltage fluctuations and thereby signals or box malfunctions

There is no cheating bro. Adpator not part of HD STB box, clearly written on it. Engineer gave u separate adaptor which infact has higher output than the one mentioned on carton of box. Adaptors do develop faults due to voltage fluctuations and thereby signals or box malfunctions
Are you sure bad adapter effect signal ?

Hmmm, but present DTH name also mention in Adaptor, I saw in youtube unboxing video's.
Ok I understand your message, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom