General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,361
I am totally disappointed by Airtel till now. No good channel addition. Instead of that picture quality of my HD box is pathetic. Both sd and HD channels are looking like I am seeing through scratched mirror. Is there any way to return those boxes?

Suman Bar said:
I am totally disappointed by Airtel till now. No good channel addition. Instead of that picture quality of my HD box is pathetic. Both sd and HD channels are looking like I am seeing through scratched mirror. Is there any way to return those boxes?

Bro, Why are so getting suffered like this? Call the CC and blast at them, and tell them to replace the STB asap. You have paid to superior services, so you should get that. If they don't respond, call Nodal Officer.

Rushil.D said:
I don't want to distrub ADTV party but getting Tps in India is not that much easy :shy :no

and till now not a single airtcle confirmed that adtv going or planning to use SES9 Tps which in case of Dish TV, Tata sky, RDTV and Sun Direct article was already came :shy

Sad, but true bro. It will take time.

rtz2042 said:
Bro, Why are so getting suffered like this? Call the CC and blast at them, and tell them to replace the STB asap. You have paid to superior services, so you should get that. If they don't respond, call Nodal Officer.
Bro I think new kind of HD STB have some problems. I call cc many times but none response me. I have spent lots of money around one hundred but in vain. So what I do?
iphifi said:
Yes they temporary modified an existing topup on Friday and probably will revert back to old rate (Rs.42) by Monday. If they provide similar offer next week we can check the app next friday for any changes and find the offer before it's advertised.

remember this thread guys :lol

12 New Channels soon, HD count to go upto 50!

4815b557a07e1770a8f9dda8da98a86a.jpg

pic : deep.s bro

liars and 100 % liars :dodgy :wall

and few peoples were telling TS and their CEO is liars last year :damn now come to know reality

The only reason I'm sticking with airtel is, I need to shift city very soon. Otherwise, I would have bought TS as soon as this Hindi commentary thing struck.

@rushil bro: TS didnt got tps, because it included Indian satellite in d picture, and govt was in between. :shy
RDTV, sundrct dont want to add chnls, thats why they re not buying tps... :P
dish tv, already has 2 sats at their disposal, and have capacity at their disposal...

so, adtv shud get tps, imo, as its a foreign sat, ses... it shud not be such a big problem... :shy

shawl_who said:
@rushil bro: TS didnt got tps, because it included Indian satellite in d picture, and govt was in between. :shy
RDTV, sundrct dont want to add chnls, thats why they re not buying tps... :P
dish tv, already has 2 sats at their disposal, and have capacity at their disposal...

so, adtv shud get tps, imo, as its a foreign sat, ses... it shud not be such a big problem... :shy

so shawl bro, When we can expect tp s from ses-9 activated for airtel?
within 2-3 days Ses will reach at its desired location... but when adtv will get tps? any idea?

I dont know why @Rushil keep on targeting and bashing adtv in recent days .. If anybody spoke about TS means he bash him very badly .. But he have rights to bash any dth at anywhere here .. No dth is fine everybody have itz own pros & cons ..

Sai Jai said:
I dont know why @Rushil keep on targeting and bashing adtv in recent days .. If anybody spoke about TS means he bash him very badly .. But he have rights to bash any dth at anywhere here .. No dth is fine everybody have itz own pros & cons ..

I am showing Mirror :lol :p

Back
Top Bottom