General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,344
After a great effort I hav get the chance to talk with cc two times. My question was I want to get the price of one year Mega 33 hd package for my 1st connection and 2nd multi connection.
1st one reply me 6220/- + 6220/-.
But why I pay another 6220? He said you want to get for one year thats why 6226/- for 2nd connection if you pay monthly then it will be 251/- per month.
2nd one reply me {(432+225)+251}×11=9988/-.
Which is true bro.
I think both are wrong?
What is actual?

Suman Bar said:
After a great effort I hav get the chance to talk with cc two times. My question was I want to get the price of one year Mega 33 hd package for my 1st connection and 2nd multi connection.
But why I pay another 6220? He said you want to get for one year thats why 6226/- for 2nd connection if you pay monthly then it will be 251/- per month.
Which is true bro.
I think both are wrong?
What is actual?
No one can confirm it here bro,email your query to nodal officer (email : [email protected]) or post it on Twitter tagging Bharti Airtel Presence,they will reply to you soon with proper information :k

Suman Bar said:
Which is true bro.
I think both are wrong?
What is actual?

For 1 year it's 6246/- to be exact for primary connection..
But for 2nd connection & so on, it's better u contact senior executives of cc or nodal, as not many usually take long duration for 2nd connection as well :)

Have been following SES-9 with Norad data and here is what I found. At separation when Boeing confirmed the first signal the Apogee was 40,000 km from earth's surface and perigee was just 300 km. In the first week SES-9 exhausted its entire chemical propellants and raised perigee to around 30,000km. At this point longitude was oscillating between 100 degree East and 120 degree East and oscillating over Indonesia.

Now basic orbital mechanics tells us that for a satellite to be stationary it has reach a specific altitude and this number is fixed at around 36,000 km from surface of earth. So until Perigee (and apogee) reaches that level the longitude will slightly oscillate during each orbit. Ion propulsion is very fuel efficient but the thrust is very low so orbit raising could take 2 more months.

I will be more happy if Adtv add Star Jalsha :HD & Star Jalsha Movies :HD from the very first day... that is from this Thursday night.

Any chance of starjalsa hd and jalsa movies hd in airtel?because airtel did not add english hd feed of espn hd. So how optimus bro expect these two hd channels?

Star and Airtel dth is in good relation. eg-Airtel dth added asianet. So I think Airtel dth give more priority to upcoming star hd channels.

mithu said:
Any chance of starjalsa hd and jalsa movies hd in airtel?because airtel did not add english hd feed of espn hd. So how optimus bro expect these two hd channels?

Personally I don't have any hope considering present scenario.

Back
Top Bottom