General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,344
rinshad said:
Star and Airtel dth is in good relation. eg-Airtel dth added asianet. So I think Airtel dth give more priority to upcoming star hd channels.

Airtel also has good relationship with SPN. last time they added Sony max HD on the launch date. but still now they didn't added Sony ESPN :HD

Optimus_Prime said:
Airtel also has good relationship with SPN. last time they added Sony max HD on the launch date. but still now they didn't added Sony ESPN :HD

Agree

any chance of Adding ESPN :HD tonight...????
I asked about the same to nodal officer they have no clue about it ... they forced me to watch Ipl on Sony ESPN as Espn provide English commentary.

Optimus_Prime said:
any chance of Adding ESPN :HD tonight...????
I asked about the same to nodal officer they have no clue about it ... they forced me to watch Ipl on Sony ESPN as Espn provide English commentary.

:no:no:no:(

SPN might be demanding a large amount of money from ADTV and D2H for adding ESPN :HD,they are facing the consequence of not adding ESPN HD on the launch date
Not adding ESPN HD would really cost them alot,they will loose many customers due to this
And I don't even care about IPL,My dad loves Sidhu's commentary so I will have to watch matches on Sony Six HD only :em:hehe:shy,but I am missing UFC matches,they do not air UFC now on Six HD and even many football matches :s :s

kumarvishwas said:
SPN might be demanding a large amount of money from ADTV and D2H for adding ESPN :HD,they are facing the consequence of not adding ESPN HD on the launch date
Not adding ESPN HD would really cost them alot,they will loose many customers due to this
And I don't even care about IPL,My dad loves Sidhu's commentary so I will have to watch matches on Sony Six HD only :em:hehe:shy,but I am missing UFC matches,they do not air UFC now on Six HD and even many football matches :s :s

khataik :hehe :shy

I feel adtv will add Epsn HD in few days :) :)

or they will add Star Regional HD channels ;)

kumarvishwas said:

thoko taali....

Back
Top Bottom