General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,205
oops.. I missed it. Thx for letting me know ;)

So, gud news for bangla viewers as well :clap

iphifi said:
So this whole bloody affair of ESPN HD was a negotiation ploy? I wonder who caved in first Sony or Airtel? I think Sony caved and gave a good deal after they got bashed heavily on twitter for hindi commentary on Six. It was a trending topic with 1200 tweets in first hour of IPL. Only a handful was blaming Airtel and D2h. One thing Airtel is good at is they are willing to compromise users to get a good long term contract on channels as we saw with Zee.
Ya man, totally agree with u on the last line :hehe
we are their scapegoats..

Suggest me package bro.
I want all kind of bengali channels, all kids channel, some eng news channel, and all HD channels.

all malayali viewers & gssran mod, Asianet hd logo size was reverted back to normal size some time back.. some temporary adjustment probably from airtel's side today early morning..
Anyway I was about to report it for thread closure & it was already done, thanks..

Nishal said:
all malayali viewers & gssran mod, Asianet hd logo size was reverted back to normal size some time back.. some temporary adjustment probably from airtel's side today early morning..
Anyway I was about to report it for thread closure & it was already done, thanks..

how can airtel change Asianet HD logo :hehe :d

Rushil.D said:
how can airtel change Asianet HD logo :hehe :d
Yes guys it was smaller than original size,I also saw that in the night,but it was reverted back to original within 20 minutes

kumarvishwas said:
Yes guys it was smaller than original size,I also saw that in the night,but it was reverted back to original within 20 minutes

but he is saying airtel changed but its from c Band :u

Suman Bar said:
Suggest me package bro.
I want all kind of bengali channels, all kids channel, some eng news channel, and all HD channels.

Economy Sports plus Channel + HD plus Pack.
or South Value Sports + HD plus pack. ( Few kids channel missing like Pogo, toonami and few music channel missing like Mix)

Back
Top Bottom