General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,215
Airtel is very much interested to add all regional HD channel except Ktv HD
but they are very reluctant to add those channels in proper base packages

Want to share a small but cool trick to watch movies now hd without that stupid free preview ticker. I started to record the movie and the ticker was gone. Try it and enjoy. Might seem stupid but i found it relevant for share.
83d5e0b2a87e54886b9e8d933d43925b.jpg

rtz2042 said:
Want to share a small but cool trick to watch movies now hd without that stupid free preview ticker. I started to record the movie and the ticker was gone. Try it and enjoy. Might seem stupid but i found it relevant for share.
83d5e0b2a87e54886b9e8d933d43925b.jpg

Another simple trick is to Press Pause and Resume after 3-4 Secs to get rid of ticker.

I'd activated imusicspace on 10th april as a first super sunday sale offer for just 4/- and today(9/5/16) is 30th day. to remove this topup i'd just contacted to CC they said the lockin period of this topup is till tomorrow. Which is 31st day. Now I afraid, if they deduct whole amount of the topup on 31st day, what to do then???

Optimus_Prime said:
I'd activated imusicspace on 10th april as a first super sunday sale offer for just 4/- and today(9/5/16) is 30th day. to remove this topup i'd just contacted to CC they said the lockin period of this topup is till tomorrow. Which is 31st day. Now I afraid, if they deduct whole amount of the topup on 31st day, what to do then???

deactivate it on 10/05/16 after 12.00 am, it ll be deactivated. else Rs 1.4 ll be deducted on 11/05/16 12 am. the whole month amount ll not be deducted.

Back
Top Bottom