General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,215
Can anyone tell me are you people getting a blank message in your ADTV message box after pressing the 'AIRTEL DIGITEL TV UPDATE'

ylRyGyN.jpg

SanjeevChoudhury said:
Can anyone tell me are you people getting a blank message in your ADTV message box after pressing the 'AIRTEL DIGITEL TV UPDATE'
yes i received it in this morning.This is price hike msg on adtv :k

Deepu Darling said:
yes i received it in this morning.This is price hike msg on adtv :k

OK ' Deepu Darling' bro. Actually after pressing the Airtel Digital TV update message
I got only blank message and even my customer id and phone number too is missing. Totally blank. So, I thought may be some problem with my TV.

680yfSh.jpg

SanjeevChoudhury said:
OK ' Deepu Darling' bro. Actually after pressing the Airtel Digital TV update message
I got only blank message and even my customer id and phone number too is missing. Totally blank. So, I thought may be some problem with my TV.

No it's happening with me also,after pressing ok to display message nothing is coming and even back and exit button is not responding,I have to press a channel number to exit that message window,I think it's happening with many :k

kumarvishwas said:
No it's happening with me also,after pressing ok to display message nothing is coming and even back and exit button is not responding,I have to press a channel number to exit that message window,I think it's happening with many :k

Thank you 'kumarvishwas' bro for sharing this. I thought it is my TV problem.

kumarvishwas said:

Yes bro, same thing happened with my stb too.

Back
Top Bottom