SPEED [mi/s]: 1.91
AZIMUTH: 292.6 WNW
ELEVATION: -33.7
RIGHT ASCENSION: 01h 19m 57s
DECLINATION: -05° 56' 33''
Local Sidereal Time: 09h 59m 09s
The satellite is in day light
SATELLITE PERIOD: 1437m

MUMBAI: Sony Pictures Networks (SPN) India will have six language feeds for the upcoming UEFA Euro 2016.
While Sony Six will air the English feed, Sony ESPN will broadcast five regional feeds, namely Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam. On the digital front, Sony LIV will stream the matches live.
This is the first time in India that there will be six language feeds for an international football tournament. The strategy to offer multiple regional feeds has been the result of the success of the Bengali feed on Sony Aath for the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
Sony believes that the multiple language feeds will bring the tournament closer to fans by presenting the content in a localised format for viewers across markets India.
The network recently launched its ‘Time to Switch’ campaign urging viewers to switch from other sports to football, and the multi-language feeds will give viewers another reason to ‘switch’ to the tournament.
The UEFA Euro will commence on 10 June until the finals that take place on 10 July.
The tournament will be telecast live and exclusive on Sony SIX and Sony ESPN channels at the primetime slots of 6:30 PM, 9:30 PM and 12:30 AM (IST).
Played once in four years, UEFA Euro 2016 is one of the biggest international football tournaments in the world. It showcases the best of football and will have some of the finest European teams including the two-time defending champions Spain, Germany, Portugal, Italy, England and many more playing for the coveted title of ‘European Champions’.

why u have posted it here? whata the connection with airtel with your post?
and its already shared in sports section.
kindly check before posting

how can i add 33 hd pack in my current economy sports plus pack ?

yesterday i recharged my dth for 3 months with economy sports plus pack but then the hd channels are disabled on it after searching on google i found that it was some 33 channel pack that was included with my old mega hd pack now i want that 33 hd channels with my current economy sports plus pack, so tell me what should i do ?

Back
Top Bottom