General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,290
RE: how can i add 33 hd pack in my current economy sports plus pack ?

ronikrawat said:
yesterday i recharged my dth for 3 months with economy sports plus pack but then the hd channels are disabled on it after searching on google i found that it was some 33 channel pack that was included with my old mega hd pack now i want that 33 hd channels with my current economy sports plus pack, so tell me what should i do ?

Bro contact customer care and ask them to change your package to economy sports 33 HD and you will get all your HD channels which are part of the package

ronikrawat said:
yesterday i recharged my dth for 3 months with economy sports plus pack but then the hd channels are disabled on it after searching on google i found that it was some 33 channel pack that was included with my old mega hd pack now i want that 33 hd channels with my current economy sports plus pack, so tell me what should i do ?

Yes you can contact CC on 12150 and ask them to change your pack to Economy Sports 40 HD,they'll do it
And welcome to DDF,I have merged your thread in General Discussions,from next time for such queries about ADTV post here :k and if no one answers here then you can create new thread :)

Why General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV thread moved to airtel :HD section?????
:huh :huh :huh :angry :angry

Optimus_Prime said:
Why General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV thread moved to airtel :HD section?????

Oops Sorry I did it by mistake,looks like I need to learn more about how to merge threads and all,was trying to merge some other thread here and I think it happened due to that
It would move to Airtel Digital TV section soon and sorry :shy

Optimus_Prime said:

why this much angry for small mistake :huh ..

Back
Top Bottom