General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,344
Instead if they make all hd users upgrade to hevc box, they can change their hd channels from mpeg 4 to hevc, and thus will have space for another 50 hd channels without any new tp...

Because if this non additions continue for another month, I'll be ditching adtv altogether...

Tha.RP8 said:
Instead if they make all hd users upgrade to hevc box, they can change their hd channels from mpeg 4 to hevc, and thus will have space for another 50 hd channels without any new tp...

Because if this non additions continue for another month, I'll be ditching adtv altogether...
What about HD DVR ? Hevc Hd dvr ?

SUPERDTH said:
What about HD DVR ? Hevc Hd dvr ?

HD Dvr is nothing but hd+ with 2 tuners and a hdd, isn't it?
So no problem making a hevc capable one if they can make one for hd I think..

My digital tv recharge is due on 23rd feb but i will be out of town and nobody is there to watch tv till march 2nd or 3rd and hence i have decided to recharge only when i return.Will the services resume when i recharge in march or will there be any problem?

Binit said:
My digital tv recharge is due on 23rd feb but i will be out of town and nobody is there to watch tv till march 2nd or 3rd and hence i have decided to recharge only when i return.Will the services resume when i recharge in march or will there be any problem?

You will have to recharge minimum recharge 250rs. Bro afterthat call adtv cc for reactivation they will charge 15rs. as service charge then services will resume :) ..

Gobinaath said:
You will have to recharge minimum recharge 250rs. Bro afterthat call adtv cc for reactivation they will charge 15rs. as service charge then services will resume :) ..

Bad movie by adtv but why this 15r.s service charge, Videocon d2h will no service charge after reactive

Ritesh said:
You can't really compare such small things with other operators bro. Can u move on to d2h for saving 15 bucks? Whats about quality?

And he spoke abt 15rs. But they (d2h) will earn 150rs. as tech.visit for their junk h/w and s/w :lol:lol:wall:wall .. I think 15 is cheap then 150 (routine manner) ;) ..

Gobinaath said:
And he spoke abt 15rs. But they (d2h) will earn 150rs. as tech.visit for their junk h/w and s/w [emoji38]lol:wall:wall .. I think 15 is cheap then 150 (routine manner) ;) ..
I just got my stb replaced just for 200. HD+ stb. I still can't believe... It's very cheap.

Back
Top Bottom