General Discussion about Airtel Xstream Devices

• Thread starter DonJon
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 556
  • Views: Views 91,766
growth-upgrade

Microsite for registering for a callback to upgrade to Xstream Box at Rs 1500 refundable security deposit (Eligible Broadband Customers)

I can't Able to view 4k resolution in hotstar through Airtel Xtream box i have 50 Mbps connection and 43 inch LG 4k tv
9R0Ebov.jpg

9R0Ebov.jpg

O4jsNA4.jpg

O4jsNA4.jpg

sBVkGW2.jpg

sBVkGW2.jpg

MoH6kz9.jpg

MoH6kz9.jpg

sycNhTc.jpg

sycNhTc.jpg

Last edited:
Today onwards not getting premium subscription alongwith my broadband or dth conn, till now it was given free. Recently app got updated and now under plans and offers section new plans can b seen. Any1 else noticed this?

I can't Able to view 4k resolution in hotstar through Airtel Xtream box i have 50 Mbps connection and 43 inch LG 4k tv
9R0Ebov.jpg

9R0Ebov.jpg

O4jsNA4.jpg

O4jsNA4.jpg

sBVkGW2.jpg

sBVkGW2.jpg

MoH6kz9.jpg

MoH6kz9.jpg

sycNhTc.jpg

sycNhTc.jpg
Buddy! U seems to have VIP subscription if I'm correct. On VIP tier you will be able to watch at a maximum of 1080p resolution. Anyhow! Any OTT related issues/things can be discussed at Onlytech, where people can find and try to help you.

Buddy! U seems to have VIP subscription if I'm correct. On VIP tier you will be able to watch at a maximum of 1080p resolution. Anyhow! Any OTT related issues/things can be discussed at Onlytech, where people can find and try to help you.
with hotstar vip only 720p can be played for 1080p hotstar premium required

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock