Discussion General Discussion about Fastway

Default channel change to Star Plus from Star Bharat

Last edited:
Zee Punjab HH ADD ON silver Pack
V9PKKVH.jpg

there was a time when everyday discussion about fastway was made and now government policies ruined this cable network...in old day 40 connection was working in my village now 6 to 7 left this is situation in all my nearby villages

there was a time when everyday discussion about fastway was made and now government policies ruined this cable network...in old day 40 connection was working in my village now 6 to 7 left this is situation in all my nearby villages
It's Fastway mistake they should come-up with good packages.

I never dream about going through Fastway General Discussion. Because, their was no FW available in my city.

Why FW is not updating discounted channel rates?they are taking old rates for every channel and looting people,Also in basic pack they have 125 channel only?

Why FW is not updating discounted channel rates?they are taking old rates for every channel and looting people,Also in basic pack they have 125 channel only?
they also still not impliment ncf and ala carte channels packages

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock