• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Login or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

General Discussion about Jio

Have you taken Jio Prime Membership yet?

• Total voters

Prime

Registered
Reaction score
Bro.. I think you accidentally blocked sender ola, ober. Just check once in blocked contacts
Thanks. That's a very good tip and I searched my block list but ola, uber are not there.

Had a chat with customer care and they assured that their technical team will look into it.

DJ Roy

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Thanks. That's a very good tip and I searched my block list but ola, uber are not there.

Had a chat with customer care and they assured that their technical team will look into it.
Restart your phone and see. Sometimes it happens with me too. I restart my phone. Then received all OTPs.

Prime

Registered
Reaction score
Put that sim card in another phone and check if you are able to receive OTP there.
Tried that but not working.

More things I noticed. OLA SMS came from AX-OLACAB and Uber SMS came from 51472 on my other Jio number. So, initially I thought some issue with AX series and 5xxxx series but I am getting messages from AX-FCHRGE, AX-SWIGGY, AX-IPAYTM, AX-BOODMO, AX-CITIBK and 57273 (Amazon).

No issue with my OLA/Uber account also because when I don't get OTP SMS, I request OTP on call from OLA/Uber and I get OTP through call instantly I am able to log-in.

vishalrao

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah I also have Jio prepaid SIM and I was not getting login OTP from Jio.com website itself for login one day. But next day when I tried it worked. Looks like some issue in SMS gateway for Jio itself.

venky

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Today I got a chance to try 4g+ band of Jio. Got this when I travelled to my wife house in Kerala. Even though the signal level was low, speed was pretty good as what LTE-A is promising. Speed was significantly low when network switched to 4g with same signal level.
Anybody else tried it?

shreyaskini

Dream Pro
Reaction score
Today I got a chance to try 4g+ band of Jio. Got this when I travelled to my wife house in Kerala. Even though the signal level was low, speed was pretty good as what LTE-A is promising. Speed was significantly low when network switched to 4g with same signal level.
Anybody else tried it?
Yeah, like earlier this year and there was an improvement in the speeds but max speeds that i achieved on Jio though wasn't on 4G+ ironically.

Sparker0i

Dream Expert
Reaction score
Anybody else tried it?
It's been there since long bro

hike

Dream Pro
Reaction score
Anybody else tried it?
I'm using 4G+ daily.

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock