Discussion General discussion about Movies

What has happened to bollywood? I watched both Made in China and Bala. Both has amazing actors but the direction sucks.

Happy Hugs from Two Clash Team in this Sankranti

82835324_2493093620957858_4548098911645990912_o.jpg

I am a big movie freak and I watch all the movies in "Original Regional Language in which the film released".

I found that most of the Kannada Movies are not having English subtitles. Can anyone suggest me where I can watch Kannada Movies with English Subtitles.
I can see some movies available in the streaming services like Hotstar and Amazon but looks like these platforms mainly having commercial movies instead of artistic and older Kannada movies

Anybody Watched, Bellamkonda Srinivas RAKSHASUDU movie....

If you like Thriller Movies. Definitely watch this movie....

My Reaction after yesterday watched on Gemini TV

:ouch::ouch::ouch:
Yes bro really super thriller movie.:clap2: Actually it is a remake film

I am a big movie freak and I watch all the movies in "Original Regional Language in which the film released".

I found that most of the Kannada Movies are not having English subtitles. Can anyone suggest me where I can watch Kannada Movies with English Subtitles.
I can see some movies available in the streaming services like Hotstar and Amazon but looks like these platforms mainly having commercial movies instead of artistic and older Kannada movies
Only in DVDs one can find the subtitles. They don't rip subs of older movies usually. And Youtube has some old Kannada movies with subs as well.

Kavaludaari and Gantumoote are on Amazon Prime and are a must watch for any cinema lover.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock