• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Log in or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Discussion General Discussion about Siti Cable (1 Viewer)

Rajat Basak

Registered
Reaction score

DJ Roy

Dream Shine
Reaction score
I already have a previous list when i had hathway, but it's a long list. They should have provide online option like DTH so i can do it myself. I don't know why they aren't providing service like dth even they are loosing business to DTH.
Proper channel selection wouldn't let them profit much. Right now in the name of free. They are adding useless FTA channel to increase channel count. More channel count means more NCF.

Rajat Basak

Registered
Reaction score
Proper channel selection wouldn't let them profit much. Right now in the name of free. They are adding useless FTA channel to increase channel count. More channel count means more NCF.
One more thing is, why DTH providers are changing for service? They don't have to pay any MSO. They are already making huge profits. Then why aren't they giving free service like cable tv?

DJ Roy

Dream Shine
Reaction score
One more thing is, why DTH providers are changing for service? They don't have to pay any MSO. They are already making huge profits. Then why aren't they giving free service like cable tv?
Their workers are unionised and officially employed workers. Meanwhile lco's workers' are locally hired youths.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock