Discussion General Discussion & Updates on Siti Digital (Cable TV)

BcYxpBz.jpg

As per sources,Star 49/- package will be on free preview for 2 months in siti cable.This offer implies for North only.
Siti Cable Rohtak (Haryana)
68hixv7.jpg

I have Siti network since 3 weeks, earlier i had Hathway.. I couldn't log in my account due to their server maintenance.. Next month i have to customise my plan but they are not offering all sports bouquet.. Selecting 120 channels is very difficult.. I hope lco would help me... 😏

Every thing because of JIO. They purchased Hathway and LCOs are not want to keep Hathway, so they have changed the set top box... They also provide Fiber Net to me.

I have Siti network since 3 weeks, earlier i had Hathway.. I couldn't log in my account due to their server maintenance.. Next month i have to customise my plan but they are not offering all sports bouquet.. Selecting 120 channels is very difficult.. I hope lco would help me... 😏

Every thing because of JIO. They purchased Hathway and LCOs are not want to keep Hathway, so they have changed the set top box... They also provide Fiber Net to me.
For channel selection.👇
https://www.sitinetworks.com/DigitalPackages_ManagePacks.php
Send the screenshot of selection to LCO.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock