Discussion General Discussion & Updates on Siti Digital (Cable TV)

I already have a previous list when i had hathway, but it's a long list. They should have provide online option like DTH so i can do it myself. I don't know why they aren't providing service like dth even they are loosing business to DTH.
Proper channel selection wouldn't let them profit much. Right now in the name of free. They are adding useless FTA channel to increase channel count. More channel count means more NCF.

Proper channel selection wouldn't let them profit much. Right now in the name of free. They are adding useless FTA channel to increase channel count. More channel count means more NCF.
One more thing is, why DTH providers are charging for service? They don't have to pay any MSO. They are already making huge profits. Then why aren't they giving free service like cable tv?

Last edited:
One more thing is, why DTH providers are changing for service? They don't have to pay any MSO. They are already making huge profits. Then why aren't they giving free service like cable tv?
Their workers are unionised and officially employed workers. Meanwhile lco's workers' are locally hired youths.

Last edited:
UvlQpKs.jpg

don't know already posted or not.
translation : zee biskope now available on siti cable lcn 214. with other dd fd and dish tv lcn number update.
a9R2RpP.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock