Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 896
  • Views: Views 146,836
No.
This same software(prime video) running samsung smart tv/ android tv/ android box...
I am talking about TV software as u mentioned in it post...
Yes prime video version is same in all androids...

Can we use Binge+ in normal CRT or non smart TV?

Does Binge+ box have AV connector to connect to old CRT TVs?

Can we use Binge+ box without any subscription and only with normal Tatasky channel packs?

Without subscription can we watch any apps or install new apps?

Can i buy Binge+ box and use only for watching channels initially and in future plan to use the apps?

I've active Prime subscription with the same mobile number. If I upgrade to Binge+, will the 3M Prime subscription extends by 3M or I'll have 2 subscriptions?
Continuing to this query...Is the Binge+ complimentary Prime Video 3M membership automatically meant Amazon Prime membership as I believe there isn't any separate 'Prime Video Membership Only' available.
Edit: Another query: Does the 7 days content access requires data? Also does all the popular channels available in this?

Last edited:
Continuing to this query...Is the Binge+ complimentary Prime Video 3M membership automatically meant Amazon Prime membership as I believe there isn't any separate 'Prime Video Membership Only' available.
Edit: Another query: Does the 7 days content access requires data? Also does all the popular channels available in this?
3Months prime is only for existing Amazon members/subscribers..
I tried to watch the catch-upbut it asks to subscribe that channel...

3Months prime is only for existing Amazon members/subscribers..
I tried to watch the catch-upbut it asks to subscribe that channel...
Thanks bro for your response. But sadly I didn't got my query resolved.
Let's rephrase my queries:
1. I've my existing Amazon Prime subscription valid till 16th July, so what's the best time to order/upgrade Binge+?
2. I'm subscribed to all popular channels. Can I watch last 7 days content without any internet data?

Thanks bro for your response. But sadly I didn't got my query resolved.
Let's rephrase my queries:
1. I've my existing Amazon Prime subscription valid till 16th July, so what's the best time to order/upgrade Binge+?
2. I'm subscribed to all popular channels. Can I watch last 7 days content without any internet data?

1. Then switch to binge + stb after ur existing Amazon prime subscription expires.

2. 7 days catch up feature is a part of the Rs 249 binge pack (free for 6 months) and it requires internet to access and watch previous shows.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock