Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 896
  • Views: Views 146,885
This was seen few days back itself in my STB...actually I didn't noticed this was a new version until @Anish Pai posted ...

a58tJb0.jpg

I have a question. Does the TataSky charge a monthly fee to use OTT apps in the Binge+ box? I had got a call from Customer Care that time the executive was mentioning that I have to pay Rs 250/- to use the OTT apps. Is that true?

Regards!

I have a question. Does the TataSky charge a monthly fee to use OTT apps in the Binge+ box? I had got a call from Customer Care that time the executive was mentioning that I have to pay Rs 250/- to use the OTT apps. Is that true?

Regards!
Yes it is true bro..you will pay 299 per month. Now voot select & voot kids apps r added in binge+ ...rs 250+49 =299 per month.

Yes it is true bro..you will pay 299 per month. Now voot select & voot kids apps r added in binge+ ...rs 250+49 =299 per month.

Why is that so? Because using OTT apps is our choice. Why should we pay for it? Since these apps are Free but buying the Subscription is our choice. So paying an additional fee is not necessary. Right?

If our tv is android u choose these apps r choose subscription for ur choice. If u want binge + box. U get bunch of apps for this price it's tatasky policy..one more if u didn't recharge ur tv channels. U didn't access these ott services.in binge+ box.

If our tv is android u choose these apps r choose subscription for ur choice. If u want binge + box. U get bunch of apps for this price it's tatasky policy..one more if u didn't recharge ur tv channels. U didn't access these ott services.in binge+ box.

Thanks!

In that case, to buy the binge+ box, anyway, we subscribe for the TV channels along with that we need to pay an additional fees to use the OTT apps, right?

Say if I subscribe for channels worth Rs 500, I have to pay additional Rs. 250+ for the OTT apps. That will comes about Rs. 750+ per month. Is that correct or it's one time charge for OTT apps?

Thanks!

In that case, to buy the binge+ box, anyway, we subscribe for the TV channels along with that we need to pay an additional fees to use the OTT apps, right?

Say if I subscribe for channels worth Rs 500, I have to pay additional Rs. 250+ for the OTT apps. That will comes about Rs. 750+ per month. Is that correct or it's one time charge for OTT apps?
U pay every month ott subscription charges rs250+ along with ur dth channel subscription...

U pay every month ott subscription charges rs250+ along with ur dth channel subscription...
But is that ott subscription mandatory... Lets say i want to watch just the TV channels and not ott

If mandatory it is better to go for normal HD box and Amazon firestick or MI stick

But is that ott subscription mandatory... Lets say i want to watch just the TV channels and not ott

If mandatory it is better to go for normal HD box and Amazon firestick or MI stick
No it is not mandatory, you can access apps like Hotstar, Amazon Prime, YouTube, etc. using your individual subscriptions also.

Source: Binge+ user

No it is not mandatory, you can access apps like Hotstar, Amazon Prime, YouTube, etc. using your individual subscriptions also.

Source: Binge+ user
Even if we open the app instead of Binge section it's working fine and shows as binge+ user subscription barring shemaroome and hungama play apps...Even now prime free subscription is for the existing Amazon user and can be used in any device...Those 2 apps asks to subscribe to access the content...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock