Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 903
  • Views: Views 149,397
How is the picture quality on tv channels...does it take time to start....and is 4k option only for ott content.

Will they ever reduce the price of the box airtel is giving box at 2249 for existing customers not even a rupee discount to upgrade from hd r sd box

Hi , can anyone clearly tell for Binge+ STB, is it mandatory to subscribe to ott apps subscription or we can use only to watch tv channels after free period?i am planning to buy binge+ box to use to watch only tv channels ..in future i may use ott apps but not immediately..is ott subscription mandatory for binge box ??

Hi , can anyone clearly tell for Binge+ STB, is it mandatory to subscribe to ott apps subscription or we can use only to watch tv channels after free period?i am planning to buy binge+ box to use to watch only tv channels ..in future i may use ott apps but not immediately..is ott subscription mandatory for binge box ??
It is not mandatory, you can use it without Binge subscription to watch live TV and free apps like YouTube

It is not mandatory, you can use it without Binge subscription to watch live TV and free apps like YouTube
Thanks Abhinav..
In the same way reversed can we use Binge+ box to watch only ott apps by paying binge+ subscription and not pay livetv Tatasky channel subscription?

Thanks Abhinav..
In the same way reversed can we use Binge+ box to watch only ott apps by paying binge+ subscription and not pay livetv Tatasky channel subscription?
No, that's not possible your account must remain active in order to use the box, at least minimum NCF will be charged.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock