Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 896
  • Views: Views 146,866
No need of pen drive...
Install Send To TV app in both mobile and Binge plus...install FX file explorer in Binge plus..
1st download the APK in mobile...then send to Binge plus...open FX explorer and install...
Netflix and some Apps won't work...
That seems easy.

does google meet/jio meet. zoom apps also works. Atleast in audio mode?
can we connect external camera for these app to work with video?
@Rushil which famous app? u can write name is MASK format

That seems easy.

does google meet/jio meet. zoom apps also works. Atleast in audio mode?
can we connect external camera for these app to work with video?
@Rushil which famous app? u can write name is MASK format
I cannot bro it's a pirated app which shows rv shows and movies of various services like hotstar, sony liv etc. Although I have subscription but just installed to see it works or not also installed for sony liv because default app just sucks.

Its been my routine to fight with Zee5 app for the last couple of weeks. My mother used to see some shows after 10pm and whenever we open the app, it will ask to Login. In the beginning, we thought it was a onetime issue. Later it re-occured multiple times and customer care gave me a tip, do a Clear Storage for Zee5 app.

Now its becoming a headache that one Storage clean won't fix the issue. I have to do a Force Stop for the app, then do multiple storage clean and wait for few minutes to get the Binge+ subscription to be synced.

Anybody else is facing this issue?

1. Then switch to binge + stb after ur existing Amazon prime subscription expires.

2. 7 days catch up feature is a part of the Rs 249 binge pack (free for 6 months) and it requires internet to access and watch previous shows.
@Anish Pai
my prime membership is valid till december on jio sim

But tata sky registered with Airtel sim.

can i extend my exiting prime subscibption once binge+ box is purchased?

Secondly If anyone having only RMN of tata sky and Amazon prime membership is same number, does 3 months gets added by tata sky?

As I noticed that binge+ only supports Pendrive with Fat32 formatted but Fat32 allows only copy files upto 4GB.Now I downloaded Avengers Endgame movie in 4k with file size of 5.3 GB but Fat32 won't copy it in system and binge+ box doesn't support Ftfs and exFat,so what is solution for this pls anyone reply.

As I noticed that binge+ only supports Pendrive with Fat32 formatted but Fat32 allows only copy files upto 4GB.Now I downloaded Avengers Endgame movie in 4k with file size of 5.3 GB but Fat32 won't copy it in system and binge+ box doesn't support Ftfs and exFat,so what is solution for this pls anyone reply.

If u have downloded and want to play in Binge plus then install VLC or KODI video player and connect it to STB...Play in video player either VLC or Kodi..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock