Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 903
  • Views: Views 149,281
The STB boots at ch 100 by default and not the Home Screen.
Intially it was happening. After switching off and restating after one hour, issue was gone. Never faced again.
Good quality box, no complaints..

Presently The landing page is channel 100...maybe it was Home page at the start of earlier app version but can't remember exactly...Now 3.3.0.3-502 app version is having channel 100 as the landing page...
That's what I suspect too. May be the update did not happen properly initially. Once the update was done, issue was resolved.

Hello guys....
Now Binge plus allowing Zee5 Live TV....

h3rm4E3.jpg

DtwQTSZ.jpg

Can any one tell me what is the price of binge plus to update from HD box and whether it is compulsory to pay monthly binge subscription or only DTH payment is enough

Can any one tell me what is the price of binge plus to update from HD box and whether it is compulsory to pay monthly binge subscription or only DTH payment is enough

Upgrade will cost you 2499. We will 6 months subscription to Hotstar, Sony Liv, Voot, Sunnxt, Eros etc and 3 months Amazon prime.
It is not mandatory to have binge subscription. My 6 months is over and now I don't have Bingle subscription. I use my Amazon prime in that box.

IU1uCcS.png

My 6M complementary Binge+ subscription ended 6 days ago. I dropped the paid one immediately after it got activated.
Now I can't subscribe it. There's no options in portal/app like other channels/packs/services. CC (Binge+ specific) is clueless.
Anyone have any idea? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock