Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 896
  • Views: Views 146,897
Now Sun Nxt app is working fine after an app update...
New we is very good...I am getting perfect 5:1 Dolby audio in Prime video,Disney+ Hotstar and Sunnxt apps...It's working fine only in using Optical connections....

Bro! Can You Check, Whether NTFS File System Works Now???

One query:
Is there a section for Live TV (served thru internet) on Tatasky binge+ UI? For example: Zee 5, Voot, SonyLiv provide live TV service thru their apps. Can we directly launch these channels from Tatasky binge+ UI itself instead of going to respective apps? So that we can directly watch these from existing OOT subscriptions without Tatasky channel subscription? (Yeah I know that 150 base recharge is required to use binge+ device).

Please someone clear the doubt!

If you have subscribed a channel and not able to watch it due to weather/ signal issues, you can stream that channel via internet otherwise you can go to the respective app (SonyLiv, Zee5, Voot etc.) for watching of the channel. Yes, you can watch OTT apps without minimum monthly recharge.

If you have subscribed a channel and not able to watch it due to weather/ signal issues, you can stream that channel via internet otherwise you can go to the respective app (SonyLiv, Zee5, Voot etc.) for watching of the channel. Yes, you can watch OTT apps without minimum monthly recharge.
Thanks for the reply. If I'm not wrong, Fire stick tatasky edition had this live TV tab. I'm checking whether Tatasky binge+ box has this kind of option.

Thanks for the reply. If I'm not wrong, Fire stick tatasky edition had this live TV tab. I'm checking whether Tatasky binge+ box has this kind of option.
You don't have a live tab on homepage where you can directly access all live TV channels from your OTT subscription like Amazon Fire stick. If you are looking to watch live channels from OTT subscriptions, then only option to watch is by opening their respective applications.
Hence, it cannot be a replacement for DTH in Tatasky binge plus set-up box atleast. Yes, Amazon fire TV stick is slowly integrating more apps in their live tv tab which has the potential to replace DTH provided one have OTT subscriptions and an unlimited internet connection.

Well Sun Nxt app updated yesterday but still 4k titles not working...On the other hand in Realme stick also updated and now working fine..
Bro @Mr.Bhat actually i am getting dolby audios on channels , hotstar and prime video but in sun nxt i am not getting dolby audios. I have connected home theatre via optical connector

Bro @Mr.Bhat actually i am getting dolby audios on channels , hotstar and prime video but in sun nxt i am not getting dolby audios. I have connected home theatre via optical connector
I have connected Binge Plus STB to HT by Optical cable...Yes I am getting 5:1 Dolby audio in Sunnxt,prime video, hotstar ...

One query

If I subscribe binge plus OTT subscription in that what I get 4K screen in Hotstar…?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock