Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 901
  • Views: Views 148,610
It’s not switching. I managed to enable Bluetooth using mi phone
Just reboot the tv (not reset. Just restart it). Once switched on it will automatically ask for pairing the remote. If it's not popping up try to press some buttons of your remote directing elsewhere except TV (try not to use it by IR thereby forcing your remote to work on bluetooth). That way the pairing screen pops up and then on just follow the instructions.

I tried everything and as I said I finally used my ir mi phone to enable Bluetooth from the box and now it’s working.

Voot is not working since 3-4 days. Tried everything reinstalling, clearing data and everything. It's just buffers at launch and stays for hours. I left Binge+ because of this. App is useless too. It's pain searching any Curiosity Stream content too. Spending ₹299 was basically useless.

Anybody noticed Tataplay silently increased the prices of binge combos.. I am using 699 Telugu combo pack.. And I Cancelled.. Now I Checked The Price Is 789 Now.... Every Binge Pack Price Increased.. Silently...

Planning to switch to TATA Play Binge+ from my Cable services.
If there are any offers or suggestions on my decision do guide me🤗.

Today I ordered binge + new remote since my old remote got damaged. I got new tataplay remote but still the brand name mentioned as tatasky

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock