Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 903
  • Views: Views 149,415
Voot app not starting in my binge box......only starting loading process continue on screen......app re install done still same issue

Now the problem resolved. I done the alignment little. I don't know how the alignment changed. This time I can't got 100 quality. But I still confused, the 100% alignment setting , didn't given the signal. I called local technician morning. It's good he not came. Otherwise my ₹250 gone😀

Now the problem resolved. I done the alignment little. I don't know how the alignment changed. This time I can't got 100 quality. But I still confused, the 100% alignment setting , didn't given the signal. I called local technician morning. It's good he not came. Otherwise my ₹250 gone😀
Official complaint technician visit charges is 0.

You can use satellite apps like quicksat, satellite director etc to fine tune dish setting, search in youtube many setting, using apps, videos available

Hi guys, can u please explain how the live tv channels feature is accessed and works on the binge stb? Are all live TV channels available on Binge mobile app also part of their Binge Android Box App?

Planning to send feedback regarding this to Airtel Digital TV CEO so that they can work on bringing similar feature for its subscribers

Under hdmi setting, there is one setting called hdmi cec volume control but on enabling this it is not working ..on pressing vol+ or vol -, it does not do anything nor increase/decrease TV/STB volume..tried in 2 TVs same issue

Please guide

Under hdmi setting, there is one setting called hdmi cec volume control but on enabling this it is not working ..on pressing vol+ or vol -, it does not do anything nor increase/decrease TV/STB volume..tried in 2 TVs same issue

Please guide
Please disable the HDMI CEC. And when we install the STB, ask for remote pair settings, I restart and done this, now the sound on top 👍. Tomorrow I send images.

Hi guys, can u please explain how the live tv channels feature is accessed and works on the binge stb?
Live tv channels can be directly accessed by clicking on the channel numbers or Guide button on the remote. It also has Guide section on the top row. In the "Home" section, by scrolling down, we get to see our top channels (most viewed channels). Around 20 channels can be seen in that row.

Are all live TV channels available on Binge mobile app also part of their Binge Android Box App?
Not sure about the satellite channels but many internet channels that are available on the app aren't available in the binge plus set-up box (2000 series). Vice versa, selected few channels are available only on the setup box and not on the application. Though almost all the main GEC channels are available on both the platforms.

Live tv channels can be directly accessed by clicking on the channel numbers or Guide button on the remote. It also has Guide section on the top row. In the "Home" section, by scrolling down, we get to see our top channels (most viewed channels). Around 20 channels can be seen in that row.

Not sure about the satellite channels but many internet channels that are available on the app aren't available in the binge plus set-up box (2000 series). Vice versa, selected few channels are available only on the setup box and not on the application. Though almost all the main GEC channels are available on both the platforms.

Oops buddy i guess u misunderstood my query or should i say i wrote it in wrong manner.

I wanted to enquire about how Internet Based Live TV channels are accessed on binge stb, i think these include regular channels as well exclusive internet based channels. I was planning to send feedback to airtel to provide subscribers option of watching live tv channels thru internet mode while it rains and also provide exclusive internet based tv chs on the binge app

Second part of my question was that whether all the regular/satellite based live tv channels available on binge app are also included in the internet based live tv channels section on binge stb? Ofcourse all other local , niche or server based channels won't b available on both app and stb as most of them would sign agreement for just one of the platforms

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock