Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 896
  • Views: Views 146,865
Oops buddy i guess u misunderstood my query or should i say i wrote it in wrong manner.

I wanted to enquire about how Internet Based Live TV channels are accessed on binge stb, i think these include regular channels as well exclusive internet based channels. I was planning to send feedback to airtel to provide subscribers option of watching live tv channels thru internet mode while it rains and also provide exclusive internet based tv chs on the binge app

Second part of my question was that whether all the regular/satellite based live tv channels available on binge app are also included in the internet based live tv channels section on binge stb? Ofcourse all other local , niche or server based channels won't b available on both app and stb as most of them would sign agreement for just one of the platforms
Most of them are supported.. Not all.. Most FTA channels are supported and pay channels they need to add more channels...we can see Internet based t.v last seven days etc., options
Whenever there is loss in signal... We can see this option.. Like... "there is no signal do you want to watch this channel through Internet... If the channel doesn't support live TV through Internet... We can see another option in that channel" do you want to watch binge content "

Oops buddy i guess u misunderstood my query or should i say i wrote it in wrong manner.

I wanted to enquire about how Internet Based Live TV channels are accessed on binge stb, i think these include regular channels as well exclusive internet based channels. I was planning to send feedback to airtel to provide subscribers option of watching live tv channels thru internet mode while it rains and also provide exclusive internet based tv chs on the binge app

Second part of my question was that whether all the regular/satellite based live tv channels available on binge app are also included in the internet based live tv channels section on binge stb? Ofcourse all other local , niche or server based channels won't b available on both app and stb as most of them would sign agreement for just one of the platforms
What makes you think that adtv technical team is not aware on how this works ??? And u feel they will be aware only after you send emails to them ???

What makes you think that adtv technical team is not aware on how this works ??? And u feel they will be aware only after you send emails to them ???

Buddy, is there any harm in sending feedback to them? They may be aware about many things but sometimes certain things r not implemented either bcoz it does not come to mind at time of making strategy or team may feel that such a feature is not much needed. Also there is a possibility that they may b know about certain things but not thought about bringing it to viewers thus customer feedback carries huge importance

Once customer sends feedback there r high chances that company will look into the point mentioned and work on providing the said feature to customers in near future.

It is extremely important that customers share suggestions / feedback about everything and which is why company provides different channels of communication for same.

If one just thinks that company employees know everything hence there is no need to send feedback, i believe this is not the correct approach.

Anybody using Alexa with binge + box.. Or anybody have idea regarding binge + supports Alexa or not??

I already have binge box and tataplay offered tata AFS binge Stick for 1 month trial and i booked it... After that I got a call from technician and said that you can't avail AFS Binge OTT Stick because you already having binge box and the offer is only for sd and hd box and i said it's offered by tataplay app but you said it can't... After conversation i said that i will mail the problem to nodal... After 10 minutes that guy called me again and said that the stick is now avail for you but you have to pay 299 subscription 🙄
anyone faced this problem and anyone help me to over come this problem 🙏

I already have binge box and tataplay offered tata AFS binge Stick for 1 month trial and i booked it... After that I got a call from technician and said that you can't avail AFS Binge OTT Stick because you already having binge box and the offer is only for sd and hd box and i said it's offered by tataplay app but you said it can't... After conversation i said that i will mail the problem to nodal... After 10 minutes that guy called me again and said that the stick is now avail for you but you have to pay 299 subscription 🙄
anyone faced this problem and anyone help me to over come this problem 🙏
Those offers offered on the Tataplay app are generalised ones and not account-specific. Since you have already availed the trial offer with binge plus setup box, you aren't eligible for the AFS binge offer. If at all you need to avail trial offer of AFS, you can buy with a different account. And as far as I know, one cannot use binge plus subscription on both binge plus setup box and AFS with the same account.

Is it possible to watch free preview of selected unsubscribed channels through binge + box just like in the app?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock