Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 901
  • Views: Views 148,648
Thanks bro for your response. But sadly I didn't got my query resolved.
Let's rephrase my queries:
1. I've my existing Amazon Prime subscription valid till 16th July, so what's the best time to order/upgrade Binge+?
2. I'm subscribed to all popular channels. Can I watch last 7 days content without any internet data?
Well I didn't tried those last 7 days content but it may need internet ..Moreover we can watch subscribed channels through wifi/Ethernet connections if the dish signals is not available bcoz of rain or some disturbances..
If it prime subscription is ending on 16th July then u can buy on that time or now itself and activate after the existing subscription finished from the same number...
Upgrading is not beneficial as of now...U may loose the offers...A member lost his benefits but still he didn't updated about restored benefits...Before upgrading make sure of all benefits offers is available to ur existing Id...If u prefer new connection then u will get all equipments for the same price...

2. 7 days catch up feature is a part of the Rs 249 binge pack (free for 6 months) and it requires internet to access and watch previous shows.
It asks to subscribe those channels as I checked...Any other methods to watch without subscribing those channels?

It asks to subscribe those channels as I checked...Any other methods to watch without subscribing those channels?
The other option is watching episodes through Disney+Hotstar, Zee5 as these subscriptions are free with Binge+. You needn't to subscribe channels. Even some programs are available before TV.

All of a sudden, TS box showed remote was trying to work over IR and need to reset the pair and configure. So needed to Pair it again. Attaching the SS as it may help us in future.

pohIz40.jpg

Unpairing and enabling Bluetooth pairing mode.

eHurIfR.jpg

After pairing mode is enabled in the remote, Go and add it under Bluetooth accessories

Last edited:
Past 7 days content is showing only Hindi GEC's. How can I watch Star Jalsha? Can anyone please help?
Can I use my Disney+ Hotstar subscription outside Binge+ box? If yes, how?
Also, STB remote TV on/off button is not functioning. How to pair with TV remote?

Last edited:
Past 7 days content is showing only Hindi GEC's. How can I watch Star Jalsha? Can anyone please help?
Also, STB remote TV on/off button is not functioning. How to pair with TV remote?
Anyone?

The other option is watching episodes through Disney+Hotstar, Zee5 as these subscriptions are free with Binge+. You needn't to subscribe channels. Even some programs are available before TV.
Fine...But I watch mostly Sony sab TV and colors Kannada and others...Only star and few zee channels that too not all shows available .....That won't suite me...

If u have jio sim and recharge then u will get 1 year Disney+ subscription free...U can use it in any device...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock