Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 896
  • Views: Views 146,847
Hi Guys I am thinking of upgrading to Binge + STB as I was waiting to buy a Smart TV but my old LED TV is still working fine so do not want to dump it. As my current STB remote is almost not working withing tapping it one or two times. So want to ask Is with Binge+ plus box will I get a new remote ??

Obviously u will get a new remote as it's a Bluetooth+IR one. Normal remote will not work with it.

Good choice to upgrade.

I think one should go for Multi Tv request, which also cost rs2499

Once binge+ box gets attached to account, we can temporarily disable exiting sd/hd/pv STB by calling CC.

Upgade means they will take away old box

Hi i bought tata sky binge+ last week. My problem is youtube is not working properly. Video freezing automatically. I reset my youtube all. Even though problem not solved. Please help me

The Tata Sky guy came at 4 PM today and installed the box. The UI and PQ is excellent much better than the old HD box.

D92Uw7k.jpg

9aENkt6.jpg

Dr9lU2T.jpg

eybL7NH.jpg

gRASEAO.jpg

1DZjJyf.jpg

r552KwB.jpg

Zks4Kk8.jpg

aQHpsax.jpg

vKd9Eww.jpg

Also, I liked the feature of watching the channel through the Internet as in heavy rain the signal gets lost as it happed just after installation.

cl23p3q.jpg

CfvPlMt.jpg

wvhCSkB.jpg

Good to see you enjoying the new box.
Also see if it's updated to latest software version and tv app version.

Good to see you enjoying the new box.
Also see if it's updated to latest software version and tv app version.
The installation guy done everything thing.He spent almost an hour's as, He checked each app which is free with binge pack subscription and played 2 minute video in it and then only he got service code.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock