Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 896
  • Views: Views 146,856
Planning to buy binge+ box what is the current rate from upgrading to hd box, it is compulsory for binge subscription or dth monthly subscription is enough for it , can we watch YouTube for free and other apps similar like android mobile
Binge subscription is not compulsory but you need to keep DTH account active. Price for upgrading from HD box is Rs 2,499, you will get 6 month free Binge subscription and 3 month Amazon Prime membership.

Tata Sky Binge + Promo Channel showing promos of "Netflix". Looks like Netflix soon be Available in Tata Sky Google Play store.

8Bml4LM.jpg

kDOC8Md.jpg

Is it possible to view channels without internet connection? I mean use it as a normal dth box..
Also will Google assistant work offline? That is just to switch channels

Is it possible to view channels without internet connection? I mean use it as a normal dth box..
Also will Google assistant work offline? That is just to switch channels

off course you can watch live TV channels without internet connection

Google Assistant will not work without Internet connection

Does Binge+ supports hoichoi ?
If so then I will upgrade from old TS HD to TS Binge+ (we don't use Netflix so it is not a problem).

Is this live on Binge🤔

Tata Sky subscribers will now have access to CuriosityStream’s award-winning content via Tata Sky Binge which is available on the Tata Sky Binge+ Smart set top box and on the Amazon Fire TV Stick-Tata Sky Edition. Tata Sky Binge aggregates the best of premium OTT and catch-up TV content under a single interface and subscription

CuriosityStream and Tata Sky Announce New Distribution Partnership to Bring World-Class Factual Entertainment to Viewers Across India

TS-Binge-Mobile-Notification-banner-2000x1125_%282%29.jpg

Can someone tell me how to set/pair tv power button with binge+ remote tv button?
Also I have connected the hdmi cable to arc port and enabled hdmi cec on the box but still not able to control tv volume.. It was working fine with firestick
Any help please...

Can someone tell me how to set/pair tv power button with binge+ remote tv button?
Also I have connected the hdmi cable to arc port and enabled hdmi cec on the box but still not able to control tv volume.. It was working fine with firestick
Any help please...
  • Place both the Tata Sky and the TV remote on a flat horizontal surface facing each other.
  • Press and hold the SELECT button and 2 button simultaneously till the light blinks.
  • Now pair POWER, MUTE, AV, VOL+ and VOL- buttons by first pressing the button on Tata Sky remote and then on the TV remote
  • When done press 2 to save settings
Volume buttons can be configured to change TV audio or STB audio by default on pressing SELECT and Vol+ buttons simultaneously.

Video guide:
Source

.How to disable hdr video vivid mode in binge plus stb in my sony 4k tv.. Im reset stb & tv also. Picture didn't go to standard mode. They show only hdr video & hdr vivid..mode..previous im faced same issue in Airtel x stream box. Please help me...

In Airtel xtreme now they fix the issue by software update ji

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock