Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 896
  • Views: Views 146,856
Guys how to rearrange home page... I want to move favorite channel row and my apps row to the top.. Currently they are placed on the bottom and hence no use and difficult for my mother to switch to fav channels... Please guide

Today I ordered Binge+ STB, I am upgrading from my regular HD STB. The main catalyst being the annoying remote issues we were facing for months. Pressing VOL+ key often changed the channels. The response to channel numeric keypress search being so slow that often the channel number did not get entered completely.
Expected date of delivery is 08/12/20

Edit: Installation is complete.

Last edited:
Hi guys, need a help. Is there an option to set the channel mode as default launch mode in Binge plus? The home screen at launch is not friendly for the elderly people. They need to press back button to watch normal TV

Hi guys, need a help. Is there an option to set the channel mode as default launch mode in Binge plus? The home screen at launch is not friendly for the elderly people. They need to press back button to watch normal TV
No bro... The default page after starting the settop ox is channel no 100

What is miss fav button😕

No bro... The default page after starting the settop ox is channel no 100

What is miss fav button😕
I am not asking about channel no 100. I was seeing the app screen at startup which should be seen after pressing the home button.

The STB boots at ch 100 by default and not the Home Screen.

No buddy, even airtel xstream stb has app home page as default landing page after box is switched on either by remote or mains. There is no option to change this or lock app buttons

No buddy, even airtel xstream stb has app home page as default landing page after box is switched on either by remote or mains. There is no option to change this or lock app buttons
Presently The landing page is channel 100...maybe it was Home page at the start of earlier app version but can't remember exactly...Now 3.3.0.3-502 app version is having channel 100 as the landing page...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock