Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 896
  • Views: Views 146,840
Able to sideload JIO TV + apk on Tata Sky Binge Box.

RzZj5Dp.jpg

jZUMbCO.jpg

toyeqV5.jpg
Download option not there..

Hi.. Receiving this message on TV multiple times a day- 'You are using your remote in IR mode'? Though we pair the remote again and again from the popup and it again starts working. But after reatart, this popup comes back again.
Has anyone faced it yet?

Hi.. Receiving this message on TV multiple times a day- 'You are using your remote in IR mode'? Though we pair the remote again and again from the popup and it again starts working. But after reatart, this popup comes back again.
Has anyone faced it yet?

Yes and I think its a common issue. For me, Re-pairing works and this comes after a couple of weeks.

Yes and I think its a common issue. For me, Re-pairing works and this comes after a couple of weeks.
For me it's almost after every another restart. It's quite difficult for aged parents.
I have a fire stick from 2019, it has never suffered from these kind of bugs. :cautious:

For me it's almost after every another restart. It's quite difficult for aged parents.
I have a fire stick from 2019, it has never suffered from these kind of bugs. :cautious:

First unpair remote , then pair with box, post this switch off box from mains and switch on again. Also try to not pair tv remote functions on box remote as sometimes bugs crop up due to mix up in connectivity

First unpair remote , then pair with box, post this switch off box from mains and switch on again.
Did this already. But it didn't help.
And if the TV functions aren't accessible through universal remote, then the multi remote concept will come in. Which is even more complex for elders.
Quite frustrating bug..

This remote unpair popup is too frustrating😡😡😡😡
Every time using remote this message is popping up

First unpair remote , then pair with box, post this switch off box from mains and switch on again. Also try to not pair tv remote functions on box remote as sometimes bugs crop up due to mix up in connectivity
Bro clarify one thing.... How firestick remote works to control tv? I mean with Firefox stick remote it ask you to select the TV model and allow the TV power to control by firestick remote which i believe works with Bluetooth instead of IR as in tatasky.... Ie. Signal is sent to the firestick, firestick then send it through hdmi cable to the tv

No bro it's won't worked the binge+ box detecting pendrive only formatted with Fat32 otherwise it will never show any indication or play any content on any video player. Don't know how to play 4k movies which are more then 4gb in size on binge+ box.But it should support NTFS or exFat format,may be in future.Dish smarthub support NTFS formatted pendrive but it's not an 4k box.
actually bingeplus can mount ntfs.i have been using ntfs hdd for the past 1month without any trouble

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock