Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 896
  • Views: Views 146,899
Got a shocker as I was not able to add the Binge+ pack back, as it was asking me to Pay 299 again. Literally, I did pay 299 for one day. Contacted support and they told me that I have to pay again. A complaint was logged and was promised a callback. I didn't get a single call back, but every day getting an SMS saying thank you for contacting TS. I called them again and asked for an escalation.

By evening I got a call asking why I raised a disconnection request, which was a wonder for me. I told her I neither asked for it. She was kind enough to hear my concern and collected the complaint number. According to her 299 shouldn't be deducted in one transaction (donno who is right). She assured a callback and nothing happened. Called them again, asked for an update. They asked me to shell out the story again. Got pissed off and did it. The agent assured a call back after confirming that the callbacks scheduled never happened after checking the system.

No wonders, no callback. Took it on to Twitter and gave the complaint number. Got a callback asking for the details. Gave the details, nothing happened. Yesterday evening I again got a call and the agent had no clue what my issue was and wanted me to repeat it again. Just thank them for the support, disconnected the call, and purchased a subscription to SunNXT, Zee5, and Hotstar for one year. No more Binge+ subscription. That was awful and didn't want to spend time on the phone yelling at the support team.

If it was a technical issue that needed a site visit, I can understand the current situation. But this was like something that can be done on their system or tell me that that won't work. Personally, I hate people giving false promises and no-shows. If you can't just tell it, that's it.
Yes really Tatasky service is pathetic at its peak now.Recently i have asked to enable prime for Rs 129 they have activated and then next month pack got disconnected. I enquired about this ,Cc and Twitter team said that it is mandatory to take binge + subscription @299 rs to add amazon prime at additional cost of rs 129 . Worst ever and money looting methodology of Tatasky

Today I got a call from TS about an offer to upgrade my TS HD connection to Binge plus. After reading all this, I have decided not to go ahead with the upgrade.

Hi,
udipqoV.jpg

Can anyone share the most efficient way to remove the 299 ott pack after the free period expires?
I didnt know it was 299 one time cut directy, my ott pack's expiry date is 1 sept

Found this on Amazon binge subscription for 6 months @₹2999. does it works?? Any DDF Member Tried??
wFllbKq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock