Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 896
  • Views: Views 146,856
Thanks for the reply bro but I had already paid online on tatasky website then how local dealer help me???
Show Your Transaction Receipt Or Order ID & asked him you All Ready paid Via Their Official Portal but Connection Not Installed I hope he help you Regards This.

Sriwaits4u Did your connection installed if Not Then Raise Complaint on There Twitter Handle .with Your purchased Details.

Sriwaits4u Did your connection installed if Not Then Raise Complaint on There Twitter Handle .with Your purchased Details.
Finally Yes.. before that thanks for remembering my query bro and back to tatasky ... After lot of calls and request with cc finally local distributor called and install the mdu unit and binge box on Monday not activated the box and again lot of call with the distributor to activate and it finally happens today...
yes finally got activated😰

Moral: Never order stb online..if u want to order online pls...pls... Select COD🙏

I checked again it refer n earn says you will get ₹200 and I will get same.. But not received any.. Probably after activation we will get
Hi bro... Did u get the referral amount??
My Box was activated.
I didn't get any amount till now.. let me know after u get!

Want to upgrade to binge + stb from hd stb ... Please let me know best deal .. I am from Nashik Maharashtra.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock