DDF Exclusive General Discussion, News, Updates And Comparison Of Various DTH Brands

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 506
  • Views: Views 60,602
Whom to call if I want to shift house? For DTH removal and re-installation. What are the charges?
Total 400rs .. Reinstall alone 250rs
If we leave the dish and cable along with it. Is their a way to buy dish again without the need of buying full set?
Then it'll cost you huge around 900 .. so better carry the dish else go for fresh connection

Total 400rs .. Reinstall alone 250rs

Then it'll cost you huge around 900 .. so better carry the dish else go for fresh connection
Gopi bro. Can you clear me something about new connection? I would have gotten my grandmother Airtel's connection. But to get a new connection the pricing on website is confusing. It shows ₹700. They asked ₹1700-₹1900 by calling. What's the latest price of new connection?

Gopi bro. Can you clear me something about new connection? I would have gotten my grandmother Airtel's connection. But to get a new connection the pricing on website is confusing. It shows ₹700. They asked ₹1700-₹1900 by calling. What's the latest price of new connection?
we can't tell exact price of new connection coz it's dynamic based on ur package & free days u choose

Better order via online (airtel.in , Amazon etc...) Don't do it via Adtv CC

I am stuck in between. I can't have this in Tata Sky.👇
cT2xKvd.jpg

This on Airtel.👇
yZGHVPL.jpg

Life is just not fair. :wall:

I am stuck in between. I can't have this in Tata Sky.👇
cT2xKvd.jpg

This on Airtel.👇
yZGHVPL.jpg

Life is just not fair. :wall:

I would have remained with tata sky if it was just a matter of few important channels missing or if it was really something I cannot stay without then would have gone for airtel . It depends on ur preference, if u want to watch 2 different music channels ... Hop on airtel or stick with Tata Sky for watching 2 different variants of same channel or getting continued access to Vh1 HD Feed. Anyways u can stream music on various platforms, why waste money to buy a new connection

It could look like that but can't confirm or deny what you said because everyone is not facing these problems. And don't forget it's Tata Sky only who gave me Free Technician Visit even when my Visit warranty was expired a month ago.

Even airtel gives free service visit or waives off charges for material replacement in certain cases. Well i am not happy if tata sky indeed succumbed to pressure, they r known for maintaining high standards of quality. Post new framework rollout even hearing complaints about issues not being addressed promptly and hiccups in working of their self care portal

Even airtel gives free service visit or waives off charges for material replacement in certain cases. Well i am not happy if tata sky indeed succumbed to pressure, they r known for maintaining high standards of quality. Post new framework rollout even hearing complaints about issues not being addressed promptly and hiccups in working of their self care portal

Why the above post moved here? It was relevant to Tata Sky GEC thread and topic being discussed. Mention of airtel was not off topic but had a reasoning for it. Please shift it back. One has to see the whole context rather than trying to move posts just bcoz it slightly deviates from core of thread topic

After reading ADTV offers ithink Tatasky is not the best.

ADTV is providing free recording for HD users. They cut down NCF in some offers. Introduced new packs including NCF with HD channels at low cost.

Tatsky owns Star channels. Still not giving better offer than ADTV. I think i made a mistake as upgrading to TataskyHD for 1200Rs. Airtlel is providing new connection @ 1200Rs.

TLDR:ADTV BETTER THAN TATASKY?

You have violated several rules with this thread.

1. Full caps for thread title aren't allowed as it looks like shouting
2. What you are doing is a comparison of Airtel vs TS which should be done under DTH Support & Comparisons. No where else it is allowed.

If you wish to correct point 1, report us the thread with thread title you want to change into and we will move thread into correct section along with changing thread title and reopen.

What I meant was, we must not wait till last min to add channels specially on cricket days and there is huge rush which can cause server issues. In such times adding channels morning it hours before the live event stats can be helpful

Just for comparison, airtel servers not facing such issue. Well Anish bhai Tata Sky customer care standard has degraded since new tariff order rollout maybe bcoz revenue has reduced. U can go to mouthshut.com or TS Twitter handle to see so many complaints filtering it and pointing what i stated

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock