DDF Exclusive General Discussion, News, Updates And Comparison Of Various DTH Brands

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 508
  • Views: Views 61,058
I was thinking about buying Airtel's dth connection for 9XO. My mother isn't letting me stating what will I do if the same removed from Airtel. I myself too am little unclear about the channel as it keeps on getting removed from all platforms. Recently it has been removed from Zee5. Even on my previous cable. Channel disappears for 3-4 months. Then it's back.
Has it ever been removed from Airtel?
No. Remained on airtel since it was added, even scroll not added once on this channel. Airtel is quite understanding and good at negotiating deals with broadcasters. Airtel hardly faces major disputes with anyone
@dino29 Brother suggested the Good Choice for You @DJ Roy Bhai.
Airtel always share & hold Fine relationship with 9X Media and all 9X Channels including 9XO is present in the platform. And it seems from the reputation both DPO & Broadcaster holds that it will not get Off Soon from the Platform
Also You will find Super Exclusive &xplor HD to enjoy uninterrupted Niche Movie Content.
If You are seriously planning for airtel then Adtv Xstream will be the right Choice as You will find Your desired OTT AppS to enjoy all Digital Streaming Contents.
Go ahead Buddy.....adtv will be the Perfect Option for You as of Now....All the Best👍

Last edited:
@dino29 Brother suggested the Good Choice for You @DJ Roy Bhai.
Airtel always share & hold Fine relationship with 9X Media and all 9X Channels including 9XO is present in the platform. And it seems from the reputation both DPO & Broadcaster holds that it will not get Off Soon from the Platform
Also You will find Super Exclusive &xplor HD to enjoy uninterrupted Niche Movie Content.
If You are seriously planning for airtel then Adtv Xstream will be the right Choice as You will find Your desired OTT AppS to enjoy all Digital Streaming Contents.
Go ahead Buddy.....adtv will be the Perfect Option for You as of Now....All the Best👍
I already have smart tv. I don't need Xstreme box. Plus I already have Airtel's SD connection. I might be upgrading that to HD.

I already have smart tv. I don't need Xstreme box.
Sorry DJ Bhai for Xstream Suggestion as I was not aware of Your Smart TV. Definitely You can watch Your Favourite OTT Content live on Your Smart TV.
Plus I already have Airtel's SD connection. I might be upgrading that to HD.
Definitely You should opt or/Upgrade for HD HEVC Box. Nowadays if You have choice to Watch Your Favourite Contents on HD Variant then it's time for Upgradation. As You know that adtv also providing very Good Offerings for Upgradation of SD to HD Variant. So let's give Your Eye that Super Comfort.😃😀😉

Sorry DJ Bhai for Xstream Suggestion as I was not aware of Your Smart TV. Definitely You can watch Your Favourite OTT Content live on Your Smart TV.

Definitely You should opt or/Upgrade for HD HEVC Box. Nowadays if You have choice to Watch Your Favourite Contents on HD Variant then it's time for Upgradation. As You know that adtv also providing very Good Offerings for Upgradation of SD to HD Variant. So let's give Your Eye that Super Comfort.😃😀😉
Yeah, will definitely upgrade before new year as I need 9XO. Stopping me was VH1 HD because of all the exclusive awards. I think Viacom should simulcast same on Colors Infinity HD.

Last edited:
Dish tv provides some educational channels like MHRD 1,2....But these channels are not available in the ST2 alignment of dish tv.Are any other dth operators providing MHRD channels?Is there any possibility of adding MHRD channels in the ST2 alignment

Dish tv provides some educational channels like MHRD 1,2....But these channels are not available in the ST2 alignment of dish tv.Are any other dth operators providing MHRD channels?Is there any possibility of adding MHRD channels in the ST2 alignment
DDFD only alternative for MHRD channels. No other DTHs having them.

Why doesn't Airtel & Dish TV offer curated package under ₹200 which also comes with NCF included ?!
where Sun Direct & d2h are offering Bengali DPO 1 & Aamar Bangla pack priced at ₹198 & ₹190 respectively! Both these packages have some Hindi & Regional GEC, Movies, Sports & Infotainment channels, Sun DTH even have 2 English channels under this pocket friendly pack!!

But in Airtel & Dish TV, we've to pay NCF extra in their Family Entertainment pack!..

Contacting their support team doesn't help, they're trained to act like business doesn't work like that {~_–}

Why should we subscribe to their curated packages if they're not even giving some benefits!?

Last edited:
Some Recent observations :-
Despite of having SIPL on their favour as so called Partner -
1) It is very strange and wiered to find that Star New Broadcaster Bouquet have not been Updated by TS and almost 2 months have passed.
2)Newly launched 3 SIPL Channels (NGC Tamil / NGC Telugu / SS1 Marathi) not added by TS.

It seems that Honeymoon Period with ZEEL by TS has almost ended as all Newly Launched Channels Availability are Exclusive going to their rival DTH Company.

TS now also showing reluctance attitude for FTA Basic Channels also by not adding on the of Launching which previously was made on the First Day.

TS CC Executives have no idea whatsoever even most comedy part is Some New Channel names are heard very First time by them when We mention it through Chat.

May the Good Days are on the way very Soon..........
In new STB given by dish tv,the price of the channel is given twice and hence we could not read the full name of the channel ...screenshots given beloe

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock