DDF Exclusive General Discussion, News, Updates And Comparison Of Various DTH Brands

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 508
  • Views: Views 60,805
Don't have any idea about Airtel PQ bro, i have not used it before, but in TS brightness of some Tamil SD channels looks dull while compare to my previous DTH connection Sun Direct, so we should increase the brightness in our tv remote for those particular channels for better brightness, but quality wise ok.
Oh okay .. thanks bro...I am planning to buy tatasky ...so that I am asking that doubt..what are the Tamil sd channel looks dull

I think DD National available in every sector (Online, Cables, DTH, etc )

Upgrade ur dth box
I was also thinking about the same. So I just want to know which is more value for money - TS Binge Plus or Airtel Xstream ?

PS - I already know their specs and functionality, just want to know which has better user experience and overall value. BTW currently I am a normal Tata Sky HD user and please don't recommend fire stick as our TV has just 1 HDMI port.

Has TRAI stopped updating this page with the new packages being rolled out by Broadcasters? Why is our Government so lax, start something with pomp and then forget it? Not updated for over an year.

Is there any other correct TRAI link?
Tariff Related Info

Has TRAI stopped updating this page with the new packages being rolled out by Broadcasters? Why is our Government so lax, start something with pomp and then forget it? Not updated for over an year.

Is there any other correct TRAI link?
Tariff Related Info

There is a freeze on pricing since 01/01/2020. Any change is a forced one from broadcaster's end. Hence, no updates.

You can tag @arvindtrai on Twitter if you want.

Hi
I have airtel dish and stb but lost the viewing card and subscriber number also. Is it possible to get new VC and activate. pleae help
@Chezhiyan

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock