Discussion General Discussion, News & Updates on Telugu TV Channels

T

Yes exactly Sun will have that advantage of HD feed where star is lacking it even after many people are requesting them they still go with only SD and not even care about HD feed.
Bro these Sony movies Dubbed in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu many years back
Sony Division Colombia pictures movies Releasing English, Hindi, Telugu and Tamil languages in India
Sony not Released single movie also in Kannada language

@Rd22 buddy my question, isn't Zee Own the Satellite rights for all latest Sony Movies. How come Jumanji made the cut to Sun! May be they are confused with 1995's Jumanji.
Yes Zee have Rights of Sony new movies and also Telecasted in Zee Telugu and Zee Tamil
Bro i don't know about Sony Sun Deal
@Saichaitanya4496 I think just rumour only about Sony network or Sony pictures deal with Sun

Yes Zee have Rights of Sony new movies and also Telecasted in Zee Telugu and Zee Tamil
Bro i don't know about Sony Sun Deal
@Saichaitanya4496 I think just rumour only about Sony network or Sony pictures deal with Sun

Yeah bro! If deal of this size happened Media outlets would have atleast ran a story on this. And as far I seen the fb pages started posting this after one page posted it. I guess we will never know the truth regarding this. And also i think, Sun had deals in place but ignored them.

Yeah bro! If deal of this size happened Media outlets would have atleast ran a story on this. And as far I seen the fb pages started posting this after one page posted it. I guess we will never know the truth regarding this. And also i think, Sun had deals in place but ignored them.
Ya some pages posted like Sony network links deal with sun network and other 50 % pages posted Sun pictures links deal with sun network :hehe:
They creating confusion Sony Pictures and Sony network business is totally different :blush2:

I think this is a fresh deal made by Sun Network to counter attack Star. Somehow we will get clarified in coming weeks regarding this, if the deal is really made or not.

T

Yes exactly Sun will have that advantage of HD feed where star is lacking it even after many people are requesting them they still go with only SD and not even care about HD feed.
exactly and it will have the impact too
all pay money for channels and HD subscribers pay even more but they completely ignored HD subscribers
atleast they could have downscaled it to abide the non-linear rights

maybe they will learn the lesson once sun network gets into top ranks again like in previous weeks

Star Maa not telecasting dubbing serials Hara Hara Mahadev, Mahabharatam, CID in hd.
Etv is telecasting Mahabharatam in hd.

Yes guys, official site or Official information not available about Sun Sony deal ,
Last time also sun take only some movies from Sony old Jumanji Spiderman etc...

Some years ago Sun has interest on Disney and 20th Century films but now disney and 20th century is own by star network

So there is no chance to sun network
Only one best chance with Warner Bro's and MGM Production Deal if they will take dubbing rights means Gemini Tv HD will Come Top1 in TRP
Last time they telecast MGM and Warner Bro's Movies
if the deal will happen again means star can't beat them in TRP.

Yes guys, official site or Official information not available about Sun Sony deal ,
Last time also sun take only some movies from Sony old Jumanji Spiderman etc...

Some years ago Sun has interest on Disney and 20th Century films but now disney and 20th century is own by star network

So there is no chance to sun network
Only one best chance with Warner Bro's and MGM Production Deal if they will take dubbing rights means Gemini Tv HD will Come Top1 in TRP
Last time they telecast MGM and Warner Bro's Movies
if the deal will happen again means star can't beat them in TRP.
telecast rules may have changed a lot this decade especially for Hollywood movies
there are many popular english movies once repeatedly telecasted in HBO which are now not available in netflix too (mostly georestricted)
same goes to dubbing and telecasting those movies in regional channels which were not as flexible as it was back in 2010's

star channels are an exception as they have their own library

movies like terminator, predator, jumanji, boogeyman, van helsing etc. were telecasted on weekends in gemini those days
let us see what sun network will do now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock