Discussion General Discussion, News & Updates on Telugu TV Channels

Yes first time in Hd. Recently surya tv hd also telecasted in HD.
PQvfgcM.jpg
In June, they had even telecasted Suryudu movie in HD for the first time.
They should telecast more movies in HD.
Waiting to watch movies like Raja and Sankranthi in HD.

Gemini tv is showing 'smoking injurious to health' in malayalam with yellow colour which is same as in above pic.

That above is SURYA HD, Malayalam fonts usual bro... If I miss something please correct me..

Still this movies telecast in Noon time that to be Saturday or Sunday, Pure Venky magic here....
Yes bro :love:
I was waiting to watch Nuvvu Naaku Nachchavu movie in HD when Gemini TV had the rights.
I was wondering when they'll convert that movie to HD each time they telecasted it in normal ratio.
Finally, Star Maa renewed the rights and telecasted it in HD:love:. But now, Star Maa is literally ruining the movie🤦‍♂️

Have you observed the faces on star maa when that movie played. On sd faces are white and on hd faces are black.
Yes I have seen!
But the picture quality is better than Gemini TV.

NNN is more than 3 hours movie. After Song ad break coming after ad break ends again that song shown. In this 3 hours slot how can they manage that.

Come to HD. I don't think HD quality shown, same think in Zee HD Telugu channels. Its converting to HD but not look like HD Movies...

NNN is more than 3 hours movie. After Song ad break coming after ad break ends again that song shown. In this 3 hours slot how can they manage that.

Come to HD. I don't think HD quality shown, same think in Zee HD Telugu channels. Its converting to HD but not look like HD Movies...
But still better to watch the movie in 16:9 ratio.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock