Discussion General Discussion On All TV Serials And Programs

Pogo Par Ek Quiz Type Ka Ek Show Aata Tha Raat 3 or 4 Baje Jisme Children, Cartoon Characters Hote Thi Kisi Ko Uska Naam Pata Hai

Anybody know when "Mere Dad ki dulhan " restart on Sony
Shooting started after Lockdown??

I am very much disappointed from Sony TV this time
After irfan Sir's and rishi Kapoor's death they showed their episodes on Kapil sharma show in which rishi kapoor and irrfan sir came before
Bur after sushant singh rajput's death they didn't aired the episodes in which suhsant singh rajput came and instead they are airing all the episodes in which Salman khan came
Even in India's best dancer they are showing the episode in which Salman khan came
@JollyLNB bro what's ur opinion on it??

After irfan Sir's and rishi Kapoor's death they showed their episodes on Kapil sharma show in which rishi kapoor and irrfan sir came before
Bur after sushant singh rajput's death they didn't aired the episodes in which suhsant singh rajput came and instead they are airing all the episodes in which Salman khan came
Even in India's best dancer they are showing the episode in which Salman khan came
No use in getting angry. The channel will show whatever grabs eyeballs.

Did they gave tribute to him last week?

Did they gave tribute to him last week?
No sony TV showed the Salman khan episdes of Kapil sharma show on previous Saturday and Sunday at 9:30 pm though sony max aired his all movies
Maybe in afternoon they would have aired which I didn't noticed

Last edited:
Sony sab launched a promo in which they will return will fresh episode of all serials soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock