Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

Colors super has high ratings inspite of zero movie telecast . This channel has high youth viewers
Most this channel serials are simple story serials example MHHH,Na Ninna bidalare, Magalu janaki,MTN ,Raja Rani etc and also observed point their serials missed generation serials of other channels including Colorskannada.

I was always feels that Nannarasiradhe serial story written for Colorssuper when I was watching that serial.

Youth and 50+age group watching more this channel Magalu janaki type story serial

Last edited:
Most this channel serials are simple story serials example MHHH,Na Ninna bidalare, Magalu janaki,MTN ,Raja Rani etc and also observed point their serials missed generation serials of other channels including Colorskannada.

I was always feels that Nannarasiradhe serial story written for Colorssuper when I was watching that serial.

Youth and 50+age group watching more this channel Magalu janaki type story serial
Colors Super should launch 4 original serial along with bbk8 and another reality show.

Dangal Kannada ads showing on Power news channel
gyB1PP0.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock