Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

Absolutely. To support Start Sports Kannada, I had subscribed it this time. But after watching it for some time, I just moved to Star Sports Hindi. Not good Kannada commentary.
What should be good in Kannada commentry?? Or What is so bad about it?

Last edited:
Atleast give respect to Karnataka Senior Retired cricketers they are giving Good commentary with good Cricket knowledge compare to all other English and Regional sports channels commentators
Even so many years I addicted to English commentary when starting its feels sounds doesn't good. Now presently slowly following commentry but still they need to improve program contents like match point ( I observed that only conversation with present day match only but yesterday match they didn't talk) .

Just I want to tell that bringing Star Sports 1 Kannada in Kannada Television market big challenge for everyone, Kannada Grahakara Koota worked very hard to bringing sports channel, KGK Started Campaign from 2013 for Sports Audio feed or Sports Channel in Kannada, I am requested frequently many times to Star sports and Sony sports Network for Kannada audio feed or Seperate sports channel in Kannada.
But No response from Sony, Star sports finally tested Kannada Commentary in Suvarna plus for 2015 ICC World Cup got huge Response, later seeing these every sports event Huge response finally Star Sports launched Star Sports 1 Kannada Channel

Last edited:
Earlier when they used to give Kannada Commentary on Suvarna Plus channel I never used to like it. But, soon the Kannada commentary started to grow over me and today I watch only Kannada Commentary. I've watched Cricket & Football Commentary in stars sports kannada and they are top notch compared to English, the anecdotes, the jokes are really good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock