Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

Observing from 2days. Colors Kannada using old graphics I moorugantu serial during mundina sanchikeyali/bagadali

Star Suvarna serial Rani Padmini Devi resumed new episodes from yesterday on hotstar.. The serial might be back again in TV

Star Suvarna serial Rani Padmini Devi resumed new episodes from yesterday on hotstar.. The serial might be back again in TV
No the episodes which got dubbed and couldn't telecasted on TV are added and Star had telecasted Today morning 6a.m. Rani padmini devi pending episode

Any Pics ?
It's changing from 560 to 750 now and then . So I waited for it to change so delayed bro

o51RvIw.jpg

eEKNsTC.jpg

One channel didnot slept after seeing this title
BpKvFET.jpg

One special article have been posted in one updates pages🤣100% it's paid article.
Highlighted that the Channel always do new invention.😶
Really this channel need some burnal.another article have been posted...before few days they have said mahasangama was theirs invention.
Why this types of nonsense updates pages are needed.always that channels say we and I.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock