Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

I think Kannada market is saturated . Except colors super most of other GEC like suvarna plus , dangal , siri have not seen massive growth. Even Kannada main GEC are struggling to get into top 10. Hope Kannada GEC experiments new stuffs

I think Kannada market is saturated . Except colors super most of other GEC like suvarna plus , dangal , siri have not seen massive growth. Even Kannada main GEC are struggling to get into top 10. Hope Kannada GEC experiments new stuffs
Bro what is GRP of colors super of last week.i don't think colors Super is doing well.colors super need some reality shows and original serial to bounce back to original position.

News first pq is so much good compared to other news channels and graphics also different and unique..
I m also liked very much..
In sundirect ,in my order TV9 and digvijaya have best pq. News first pq is not good when compared to others.

Bro what is GRP of colors super of last week.i don't think colors Super is doing well.colors super need some reality shows and original serial to bounce back to original position.
Colors super reach is more equivalent to main GEC. Although GRP currently is in 60 - 70 .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock